(listed in no particular order!)
If you have a PRR web site that isn't listed here or know of a site that should be listed, e-mail me and I'll add it!
NEW! as of 2/8/2001, at the end of each line, the number of visitors (since 2/8/01) is listed in parenthesis for each link! I think this is working ok, but if you have any
problems with the links, please let me know!
Other PRR Sites
Museums and historical societies with PRR equipment and/or information
Manufacturers and commerical sites
- Mark Bej's PRR home page
- Jerry Britton's Keystone Crossings
- Bruce Smith's PRR pages
- George Elwood's PRR page
- Chris Brandt's PRR Home Page
- Friend of Locomotive #35, Inc. - A group in Oyster Bay, NY working to restore LIRR G5. Also rostering an ex PRR N5, a BM62 and some other non PRR equipment.
- PRR diesel models - Properties of HO scale PRR models.
- PRR steam locomotive photo roster and a GG1 Roster
- The GG1 Homepage
- The Pennsylvania Pages - ...a rambling of thoughts and memorabilia about the PRR.
- Charles Woolever's Existing Stations in New York -- includes several PRR stations.
- S. Berliner, III's PRR home page.
- Gary Mittner's PRR home page.
- Al's Pennsy & Eastern home page.
- PRR's P&E, E&P, Chautauqua branches -- Jerry Shickler's web page covering the PRR's Philadelphia & Erie, Erie & Pittsburgh, and Chautauqua Branches.
- William Wallace Atterbury -- IndianaMilitary.org's pages devoted to the former president of the PRR.
- Pennsylvania Railroad fourm -- Railroad.net's PRR discussion fourm.
- Jim Stob's Dining Car China Collection -- Photos of Jim's Collection, covering most of the china patterns used by the Pennsy.
- Randy Williamson's PRR Site -- Featuring Freight schedules, diesel assignments and more!
- Todd Sestero's signals webiste -- A page on railroad signaling. The link goes to the position light page!
([an error occurred while processing this directive])
- Pennsy Railcar Restorations LLC. -- Scott Kwiatkowski's site detailing his efforts to restore various pieces of PRR rolling stock!
General Railroad Sites
- The Late, Great Pennsylvania Station - by the author of and about the book.
- Rail Classics - Importers of scale brass models of PRR prototypes.
- Westerfield - Manufacturer of highly detailed HO scale freight car kits, including many PRR prototype freight cars.
- Bowser Manufacturing Co. - Model train manufacturer. Makers of many PRR prototype locomotives and freight cars.
- D. Carleton Railbooks - Book publisher that publishes several PRR books.
- Pennsy 'S' Models - S scale model manufacturer. Plans to make X29 boxcars in S scale.
- Walter E. Lee Inc. - Manufacturer of reproduction PRR station signs (up to 13 letters) keystones, builders plates and more...
- Lanes Trains - Custom painter of PRR models and more...
- Keystone Modelworks - Importer of brass Pennsy rolling stock. Offering O scale GLa, H21, GS and H21's...
- Rails USA - All Rail - All American Internet Search Engine & Directory
- Railroad Data - The Information Train Station Railroad Links Directory
- Railfan.net - Great railroad site, and host of this site!
For many more PRR links, see Mark Bej's link page It has many more sites listed with descriptions.
If I missed your site, or if you'd like me to add a more detailed description e-mail me at the address below and I'll add it!
Go Back to the PRR index!
This page has been accessed 40587 times since June 12, 1998
Last modified on:
©1998-2010 Robert Schoenberg - email@example.com
DEAD LINKS! These sites either moved or are defunct...
PRR Vintage AD Page
-- A PRR web site in French. Translated into fair English by Alta Vista
Rick Siller's The PRR in Western NY. Info on surviving PRR equipment in Western NY including I1 #4483.